We have found that manufacturers in our industry all have distinct strengths in specific product lines, capacities, and applications. Based upon knowledge developed over many years of experience CRITICAL SPACES, Inc. will assist you in selecting the best solution for your unique application.
There are thousands of Critical Facility Physical Infrastructure components, systems, and technologies; only a few may meet your specific business requirements. In addition, critical facilities have become more complex than ever before. Interrelationships between Critical Facility Physical Infrastructure systems and general building systems are compounded. We can assist you in understanding the issues.
It would be unreasonable to expect IT or Facilities personnel to perform their normal duties and also stay current with ever-changing Critical Facility Physical Infrastructure systems. We are specialists who spend our lives studying this industry.
Principles and Practices
- Simplicity in design assures ease of implementation of systems and resolution of issues.
- Compartmentalization assures that when failures occur, they will have limited consequences.
- Redundancy provides ongoing operations by eliminating single points of failure.
- Scalability to ensure future growth in loads and/or physical space will not be a major issue.
- Maintainability in design allows for preventive maintenance without disruption of operations.
- Testing verifies that all systems are operating as designed and must be performed without disruption to operations.
- Monitoring and reporting of problems, system health, levels of backup, and specific instructions assist personnel with swift response.